FarmVille has started to roll out a revamped customization system for your farmer, which will make it a billion times easier to change your farmer's hair and facial features on a win. But the coup de grace of the new customization system is the 'Clothing' tab, which will allow you to trade in your farmer's dusty overalls for something a little more fashion forward.
Only a few farmers have access to the new clothing options right now, but based on the image above, it looks like you'll be able to buy new types of clothes (like button-down shirts or a hoodie) for either Farm Cash or coins.
This new fashion feature will presumably roll out to everyone else pretty quickly, because this is clearly how you'll be able to dress up your avatar in these FarmVille Halloween costumes that we've been eyeballing for weeks.
[Via FarmVille Freak]
What do you think about the new FarmVille clothing customization option? Are you willing to shell out coins (or Farm Cash!) to make your virtual farmer look a little more fabulous? Sound off in the comments. Add comment.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- TikTok shows you how to take your pumpkin spice latte to the next l…
- Over 5,500 Amazon shoppers love this gel nail kit — and it’s under $40
- This perfume smells like an expensive hotel lobby in the best way
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!