Halloween is shaping up in FarmVille, first with a oh-so-spooky Haunted House, the newly released Halloween Candy Baskets and -- according to this loading screen which myseriously appeared recently -- Halloween costumes for your avatar are the next on the list. We've already offered a sneak peek at what some of these costumes will be, so the only real question is how soon they'll be available and, more importantly, how much they will cost.
How much would you be willing to spend on a FarmVille Hallween costume for your virtual farmer? Which costume do you want the most? Add comment.
Find more stories on our 2010 Halloween Guide for FarmVille, Mafia Wars & more.
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate at four-week low
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Mom threatens to scream in the middle of Target over pile of boys’ …
- Amazon sells real diamond earrings — studs start at just $60
- ‘Unprofessional’ ultrasound tech makes mom-to-be physically ill after …
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!