Halloween is shaping up in FarmVille, first with a oh-so-spooky Haunted House, the newly released Halloween Candy Baskets and -- according to this loading screen which myseriously appeared recently -- Halloween costumes for your avatar are the next on the list. We've already offered a sneak peek at what some of these costumes will be, so the only real question is how soon they'll be available and, more importantly, how much they will cost.
How much would you be willing to spend on a FarmVille Hallween costume for your virtual farmer? Which costume do you want the most? Add comment.
Find more stories on our 2010 Halloween Guide for FarmVille, Mafia Wars & more.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Get Funds For Your Future With A Reverse Mortgage
- 5 TikTok dishes you can totally make with popcorn
- Dog trainer reveals what not to say to your family pet
- I tried Beautycounter’s new brightening hand serum that doubles as a s…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!