Passenger Kicked Off JetBlue After Seat Argument
The incident happened at John F. Kennedy International Airport, on a flight to Tampa.
The unidentified passenger moved to an unassigned seat as the Airbus 320 was set to depart, and that set off an argument with a flight attendant, according to law enforcement officials.
The captain of the aircraft responded by requiring all passengers off the plane. They also had to go through security screening a second time.
The unruly passenger was not arrested, but was kicked off the flight, officials said. The plane eventually departed for Tampa with the other passengers.
- First Look at Queen Elizabeth Liner[AOL Travel]
- 10 Most Haunted Cities in America (Photo Gallery)[Huffington Post]
- Local Taboos That Trip Up Travelers[Fox News]
- Top 10 Foodie Drives Across the Country[National Geographic]
- 10 Ultimate Party Cities Around the Globe (Photos)[Lonely Planet]
- World's Tiniest Tourist Attractions[Conde Nast Traveler]
Photo, mrkathika, flickr