Cafe World's Airport Theme and In Flight Meal take dining to the skies
Pressing onward into the next year, there is a slew of new decorations and some functional items in Cafe World to turn your cafe into an airline eatery. But more importantly is the new In Flight Meal, a limited-time recipe that requires Level 30 and 900 coins to unlock. This surprisingly delicious-looking meal serves 500 in 10 hours, earns 2,500 coins and rewards 155 Cafe Points total.
Check behind the break for a list of the items that will make this new dish a fit for your cafe.
- Baggage Carousel: 20 Cafe Cash
- Airplane Globe: 18 Cafe Cash
- Airplane Passengers: 16 Cafe Cash
- Airplane Lounge Drinks: 15 Cafe Cash
- Evacuation Slide: 15 Cafe Cash
- In Flight Beverage: 14 Cafe Cash
- Plane Statue: 5 Cafe Cash
- Runway Lights: 2 Cafe Cash
- Airline Walkway: 2 Cafe Cash
- Airline Gate Agent: 80,000 coins
- Flight Taxi: 60,000 coins
- Flight Attendant: 60,000 coins
- Airport Sign: 6,000 coins
- Glass Divider: 2,000 coins
For a total of 107 Cafe Cash and 208,000 coins, this entire set will run you about $20 USD (with some Cafe Cash left over) and quite a lot of time. You can easily make your cafe look like an airport without the Runway Lights or Airline Walkway, which cost 2 Cafe Cash per tile. While the other animated items somewhat justify the cost of Cafe Cash, it is a little unfair to charge paid currency for every square of area. So, why not just go with the all-white Bavarian Tile at 400 coins per square? That sounds much
[Via Cafe World Wiki]
Liking the new Airport Theme and In Flight Meal? What's your favorite item from this new theme? Let us know in the comments. Add Comment.