Did FarmVille-maker Zynga unintentionally kill Crafting?
Farmers are outraged at recent changes made to Crafting Goods. The new FarmVille tax takes 50% of the proceeds from Crafting Goods you sell. The previous number was only 10%< leaving you with 90% of the profit from sold Goods.
While Zynga has been mum on the issue and vague at the least, today a FarmVille forum moderator called the changes "intentional." This decision has left lots of farmers upset with the new tax which means less coins and less fuel for everyone.
"Apparently this change is not a bug, so I'm going to move this over to the Feedback forum now. Any discussion/feedback about this change should be addressed over here now, please. Thanks for understanding." – FarmVille Forum Moderator PlainD
The main issues of concern include:
* There is a dramatic decrease in the return (Coins) of Goods produced.
* If there is less profit to be made producing Goods, farmers may stop producing.
* The amount of Fuel for trading Goods also seems to have decreased.
* If there are less Goods being produced, there will be less Goods to buy (and less Coin available Fuel).
How do you feel about the changes made to Crafting? Do you think this new tax is fair? Will you continue to make Crafting Goods? Sound off in the comments. Add comment.
This article originally appeared on FarmVille Freak.
- 30-year mortgage rate dips again to 3%. Time for a refinance.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- 5 TikTokers who combine the art of cooking with ASMR
- Meet the Latinx-owned sustainable fashion brand inspired by fine art
- Dad films the ‘never ending battle’ of trying to load the dishwasher w…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!