Flight Attendants Do Safety Video Dancing to Lady Gaga
Cebu Pacific wanted to get the message across to passengers that "flight safety doesn't have to be boring," says Candice Iyog, vice president of marketing for the Philippines carrier.
She says of the dancing flight attendants, "This was an experiment that we hope to repeat and also a chance to showcase the talent of some of our cabin crew staff."
Fortunately for those of us who missed the show, a passenger on the flight posted a YouTube clip of the performance, with flight attendants "demonstrating" to Gaga's "Just Dance."
The attendants reportedly also danced to Katy Perry's "California Gurls."
The crew did a normal safety demonstration before take-off too, Iyog says. The enhanced demo actually took place at cruising altitude.
The carrier has also been known to offer such in-flight surprises as games and giveaways.
Low-cost Cebu is the largest airline in the Philippines.
- 10 Most Haunted Cities in America (Photo Gallery)[Huffington Post]
- Local Taboos That Trip Up Travelers[Fox News]
- Top 10 Foodie Drives Across the Country[National Geographic]
- 10 Ultimate Party Cities Around the Globe (Photos)[Lonely Planet]
- World's Tiniest Tourist Attractions[Conde Nast Traveler]
Photo, Paolo Manlac, flickr