FarmVille has taken the, ahem, liberty of deleting any extra Nursery Barns from player's farms. Only one Nursery Barn is allowed per farm, but a recent glitch let farmers build more than one.
Community Manager Lexi 'Lexilicious' Smith says that, "if you were in possession of more than two Nursery Barns, we will not be able to restore any lost animals or building materials from your excess Nurseries."
The good news is -- those affected won't walk away empty handed. If you had an extra barn removed, you will be rewarded wtih an extra 100 Farm Cash (wow!). That and all of the animals from your deleted barn should appear in your gift box. Man, now I wish I had gone to the trouble of building that extra barn.
On the other hand, I'm still creeped out that someone can come in an delete a virtual item in your game anytime they want. Remember when Amazon deleted George Orwell's books '1984' and 'Animal Farm' from people's Kindles? Of course, that's another topic for another time.
Did you have an extra Nursery Barn and get the 100 Farm Cash? Do you think Zynga should reward players who take advantage of a glitch? Sound off in the comments. Add comment.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- There are so many cute dresses on sale for under $50 at Shopbop rig…
- We tried 3 viral college-ready gadgets — and this was our favorite
- 5 latte art TikToks that will inspire you to get fancy with your coffe…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!