Zynga made an announcement today on the Mafia Wars Blog that, unfortunately, the Mafia Wars: MADE event in Las Vegas will be postponed from October 15 and 16 until early 2011. The post blames the delay on an "overwhelming response to the event" and admits that Zynga needs more time to plan the convention.
The Mafia Wars team also mentioned that this postponement will lead to lower ticket pricing and potentially a new location, most likely to accommodate more attendees. Just how much lower will Zynga be willing to go than $269.99 (for standard fare) is uncertain, but we're cautiously optimistic. An official announcement will be made within the week on the new dates for the event and you can bet your Armory that we'll be on it.
Bummed out by the postponement? Excited to get another chance to attend with cheaper tickets? Sound off in the comments. Add Comment.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- TikToker reveals how Costco puts sauce on pizza
- FYI, there are a bunch of soft and fluffy UGG slippers on sale for up …
- 4-year-old daughter ‘scares’ mom with her business savviness when she …
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for December 2021
- Shop Now, Pay Interest Later With These Top Cards
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now