I was playing Social City, and there he was -- looming over my town square, his big yellow feet ready to stomp on my carefully placed trees and post office. And then, I realized -- this wasn't Godzilla with big round ears, it was the brand new Mickey Mouse statue that is available as a free gift. Call off the Social City police, it's just Mickey Mouse!
And, you too can get a giant Mickey Mouse statue for your city by clicking this link -- http://play.dm/99Y -- or by receiving one as a gift from friends. This is part of the recent Disney-fication of Social City. M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- 9 Prime Day deals on CeraVe’s best-selling skin care products
- 5 deliciously awesome twists on classic apple pie
- This top-rated ‘guac-lock’ container will keep guacamole fresh for up …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!