After you complete FrontierVille's Jackalope Society Missions, you will be able to access the new Badge system in the game. Right now, there are 13 badges in the game and they can be earned by going about your daily in-game tasks -- visiting 15 neighbors, spending 10,000 coins -- to deliberate badges that require extra effort on your part -- like spending 500 Energy in a Day (which means you'll have to have lots of meals gifted from friends or buy 'em yourself) and scoring 5 points in the Horseshoe Pit (which, fortunately, can be earned by using your neighbors' pits).
I'm sure these badges are just the beginning -- so, if you're an overachiever like me -- try to secure all of these badges before the new ones start showing up. See all 13 badges, what you need to do to earn them, level them up and what rewards you get for completing them after the jump.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- 5 cocktails that are perfect for beer lovers
- The celebrity-approved Barefoot Dreams blanket is on sale for Nordstro…
- ‘The most comfortable shirt I own’: Almost 600 Nordstrom shoppers are …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!