Zynga has pushed yet another update to its infamous FarmVille iPhone app. This time around, in Version 1.07 (much smaller than before), the only changes made were, "Bug fixes to improve loading and resolve crashes," according to the iTunes page. As always, the update is free, but does it really improve anything?
In my experience since the update, loading times are still excruciatingly slow (even on WiFi) and, most importantly, push notifications still refuse to work. Is that not the number one reason players use the iPhone app?
What are your experiences with the FarmVille iPhone app since 1.07 was pushed out? Are you satisfied with the improvements Zynga claims it has made to the app? Sound off in the comments. Add Comment.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates stay low, extending refi opportunity
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- Our mouths are watering from this churro cheesecake
- Impress your friends and family with these aesthetic Christmas cookie …
- Dad cracks up baby with his silly TikTok dance: ‘We’re supposed to be …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!