Remember that survey Zynga put out a few days ago asking YoVille players to decide on the next clothing theme? Well, the results are in and the Fall and Autumn choice won by a huge margin, according to the YoVille blog. If you ask the YoVille designers, fall just screams... glasses? Since when is eye wear, other than sunglasses, seasonal?
Also mentioned in the preview are new hairstyles that will be joining the Fall and Autumn theme. This new set of threads will be released by the end of the week and will only be here for a short time before Halloween themes arrive, so get to it this weekend if you don't want to miss out.
[Image Credit: YoVille Blog]
Like the new Fall and Autumn look in YoVille? Tell us what you think in the comments. Add Comment.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Tasty vegan pies that should be on your dessert menu
- People can’t get over how comfy these $40 sneakers are: ‘It feels like…
- Easy and inexpensive dinner ideas under $25
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for October 2021