We Rule and We Farm creator ngmoco just released a new Facebook-style city building game for the iPhone and iPad -- We City. We City puts you in charge of turning your small city into a thriving metropolis by adding homes and buildings to increase the population and filling your town's coffers by collecting rent and keeping factories busy manufacturing goods.
Like ngmoco's other games, the production values are a little more polished than the average Facebook fare -- the visuals look sharp, and the soundtrack is fresh and modern. I liked it so much, in fact, that if the theme song showed up in iTunes, I might be tempted to buy it.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- People can’t get over how comfy these $40 sneakers are: ‘It feels l…
- Easy and inexpensive dinner ideas under $25
- Make your own hoodie out of a quilt
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!