Zynga will soon expand Co-Op Farming in FarmVille to cover Crafting Jobs as well for the game's three crafting buildings: wineries, bakeries and spas. The update, which is being released slowly across the game's 60 million-plus players, will allow farmers to collaborate on large-scale versions of Crafting Jobs that users have unlocked on their own. Fortunately, players can participate in a Crafting Job started by a neighbor even if they can't start it alone.
Players will be timed as soon as they begin production of large amounts of crops and be able to win gold, silver and bronze medals depending on how fast the job gets done. Don't fret, you'll be able to buy more time for each job with Farm Cash as well. In addition to winning medals for fast completion times, teams will also be rewarded with coins, XP and Bushels of crops relevant to the crafting recipe at hand.
While these jobs are essentially harvesting a huge amount of crops against the clock, the bonus XP, coins and bushels should (hopefully) be well worth the effort. Stay tuned for when these new jobs hit your Co-Op menu and if you haven't created any crafting buildings yet, that should be your first order of business.
[Via FarmVille Blog]
Excited to get started on these new jobs? Have you been granted access to the Co-Op Crafting Jobs yet? If so, what do you think? Sound off in the comments. Add Comment.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- TikToker reveals how Costco puts sauce on pizza
- FYI, there are a bunch of soft and fluffy UGG slippers on sale for up …
- 4-year-old daughter ‘scares’ mom with her business savviness when she …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!