Zynga will soon be ending the snazzy Romantic Theme in YoVille for something a little more cozy: the English Cottage Theme. According to a sneak peek released on the YoVille blog, this theme will capture the comforts of autumn before the our favorite fall month, October.
Better yet, Zynga wants you to choose the wardrobe to go with this theme, which will only be around for about two weeks before the month-long Halloween festivities begin. The team has opened up a survey on what you think will best accompany the homey feeling of the English Cottage. Do you want to keep it simple with traditional fall wear or go all out with the "English" hook and dip your feet into a kilt? It's all up to you (do the kilts come with face paint?)!
Excited about getting your avatar into a kilt? Will this hold you over until October or can you just not wait to see what they brew up this year? Let us know in the comments. Add Comment.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!