Playfish has added one of the weirder items to grace our presence in Pet Society, the Bunny Dispenser. For 8 Playfish Cash, or about $2, you'll get this goofy gadget containing six collectible bunny toys, straight from your home (hey, at least it's not as weird as what Crowdstar is up to).
Each use of the dispenser seems to cost 250 coins and it's unknown whether you're guaranteed a new bunny every time. The bunnies come in six varieties: blue, green, pink, yellow, purple and light blue. However, we're kind of in the dark on why we couldn't just go to the market and buy each bunny ourselves for 1 Playfish Cash a piece. Don't question a cute thing?
Will you collecting all of the bunnies from the Pet Society Bunny Dispenser? Tell us in the comments. Add Comment.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- 4 leak-proof period panty brands to shop so accidents are a thing o…
- TikToker uses lava to cook a steak, and the results are unbelievable!
- These mini nut butter cups are easy and fun to make
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!