Even if you weren't born when the band KISS was still rocking the charts with songs like 'Rock and Roll All Nite,' you're probably vaguely aware of the '70s band with painted faces and its enterprising front man Gene Simmons, who currently stars in his own reality show on A&E.
This Saturday, KISS will make Facebook gaming history by hosting its first live show Booyah's Nightclub City -- a club simulation game where you keep your customers happy by keeping the drinks and music flowing. Nightclub City is one of the first social games to integrate music from real-life artists -- so when you play a DJ set, you're actually able to listen to tracks from indie artists.
If you tune into Nightclub City for the live KISS event on Saturday, you will be rewarded with special KISS items, including face paint that you can use on your in-game avatar.
Image credit: Getty Images
- 30-year mortgage rate dips again to 3%. Time for a refinance.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- 5 TikTokers who combine the art of cooking with ASMR
- Meet the Latinx-owned sustainable fashion brand inspired by fine art
- Dad films the ‘never ending battle’ of trying to load the dishwasher w…
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Make Money Moves With These Cards in 2021