Crowdstar has released a new collection to Happy Aquarium called the Leaf Collection as well as new, limited edition sharks for players to buy with either Pearls or Facebook Credits (but will they ever compare to the new queen of the tank?).
First things first, this new Leaf Collection is open to players Level 21 and above, tasking them with finding nine different leaves in tribute to the fall. Find all nine by visiting your friends and perusing through their treasure chests and you'll be rewarded with the Leaf Fish. However, some leaves are rarer than others, so don't expect this to be a cakewalk.
More on the new updates after the break.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- This suitcase is called the ‘Carry-On Closet,’ and it will keep you…
- Target just released a new set of its weekly ‘Holiday Best’ deals, and…
- TikToker reveals how Costco puts sauce on pizza
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!