In a nod to you-know-who, Happy Aquarium has welcomed Lady Baba to the store. For either 52 Facebook Credits ($5.20 USD) or 62 Pearls, you can have your very own pop icon of the sea, but there are only about 2,600 left as of this writing!
We're calling it now: this one will last for about 37 more seconds, so don't wait. Just don't call her name. Alejandro ruined that for the rest of us.
Are you guys excited to have those songs that are so awfully catchy they're beyond a guilty pleasure anymore back in your head? Better yet, are ya buying one? Let us know in the comments. Add Comment.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Yes, petite people can wear maxi dresses — here are 6 must-buy styl…
- 5 delicious ice cream sandwich recipes that are perfect for summer
- Thousands of Amazon shoppers love this best-selling projector with 3,7…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!