It seems like
American football fever is high this year with both Madden NFL Superstars and Ultimate Fan making their debut on Facebook in time for the best season of the year: autumn. Err-- we mean football season, of course! CBS Sports hasn't been watching idly as these two titles get all the fun.
They've recruited developer Fantasy Moguls (can you tell they specialize in this stuff?) to help them create what they hope is the ultimate team management game on Facebook. So, what's the verdict? You'll have to join us after the break for that.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 1.99% APR (15 yr)
- Need Cash for Your Fixer Upper? Use Your Home's Equity!
- Experts Recommend Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- 5 stunning lattes you can find on TikTok
- 5 cold dinners that are perfect for hot summer nights
- Mom proves all women are married to the same man in hilarious TikTok: …
- Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- You Could Earn 100K Points With This Astonishing Travel Card
- Get Financially Fit with these Credit Cards