FishVille: Horseshoe Crab visits Phosphorus Jungle among other glowing creatures
Called the "spider of the sea" by the FishVille team, this green and purple crustacean will skitter across your Phosphorus Jungle floor amongst a collection of new plants like the Spirobranchus, which goes for 8 Sand Dollars and rewards 2,400 XP. Here's a full list of what's new in the Phosphorus Jungle:
- Seed Pod: Costs 8 Sand Dollars, Gives 2,400 XP
- Phosphorus Flytrap: Costs 50,000 Coins, Gives 500 XP
- Radiant Monstera: Costs 75,000 Coins, Gives 750 XP
- Dream Catcher: Costs 120,000 Coins, Gives 1,200 XP
- Horseshoe Crab: Costs 14 Sand Dollars (Only 5 days left!)
- Spirobranchus: Costs 8 Sand Dollars, Gives 2,400 XP
Thankfully these new items won't break the bank at a total of 30 Sand Dollars for a good amount of XP. If only the Phosphorus Flytrap were animated, I'd sacrifice a few fish just to see it in action! Come on, you know you would too.
Liking the new fish and plants in the Phosphorus Jungle collection? Sound off in the comments. Add Comment.