Disney Signs Deal for Third Paris Theme Park
Under the agreement, the company has until 2030 to add the third park on 709 additional acres in the Marne-la-Vallee, near its Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios parks.
With the expansion, Euro Disney is eyeing a potential investment of more than $10 billion, at what is already Europe's top tourist attraction.
The project would also include an eco-tourism resort and housing development with a lake and forest as well as 7,000 hotels beds, to be developed in partnership with a French real estate firm.
"We are committed to developing our tourist destination and supporting France's tourism leadership, while addressing the challenges of sustainable leadership," says Philippe Gas, president of Euro Disney.
- Drunk Delta Pilot Arrested in Amsterdam[AOL Travel]
- Ritz-Carlton is Getting a Loyalty Program - Finally [AOL Travel]
- 10 Wackiest Attractions In the U.S. (Photos)[Huffington Post]
- Pop Quiz: How Much Do You Know About the Grand Canyon?[National Geographic]
- Top 10 Budget Destinations[AskMen]
Photo, Phil South, flickr