We've heard talk about a Facebook game set in the Marvel Universe*, and today Marvel spills more details on the unnamed game. It will be a 'digital collectible game" that features all of the Marvel characters (even Marrow?). And, it will be available on both Facebook and iPhone.
Marvel has partnered with Washington-based social games start up Smith and Tinker to create these two games. Smith and Tinker co-founder Jordan Weisman says the game will include Marvel characters for players to collect and battle on both their computers or mobile devices. With films based on both Thor and Captain America set to release next year, a Marvel Facebook game couldn't be more timely.
We find it odd, however, that Smith and Tinker was hired to make this game, considering Disney owns both Marvel and social game developer Playdom. In fact, last month, *Disney CEO Robert Iger said that Playdom was working a a game that will feature 'Marvel IP.' Are there two games? Or, was this too much for Playdom to take on?
- Latest mortgage news: Rates edge up again this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- 3 Ways To Find Cash In Your Home (Easier Than You Think)
- Your Best Refinance Rates for November 2021
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- 5 woman-owned small businesses you should shop today
- 7 small businesses making fine jewelry more accessible
- 5 Black-owned small businesses you should shop and support today
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for November 2021
- $200 Sign Up Bonus Just In Time For The Holidays
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With a Better Card