Most social games are known for their limited time offers of items, but Happy Aquarium by Crowdstar does things a little differently. Instead, some fish in Happy Aquarium are limited by how many are put up for sale. If you wanted a truly rare fish, here's the way to go.
Right now, Happy Aquarium is offering the goofy Barreleye Fish for either 58 Pearls or 48 Facebook Credits (remember that exclusive deal) with just under 600 left as of this writing. This adorable, purple googly-eyed fish is joined by the new Magenta Deeps gravel (91 Pearls or 76 Facebook Credits) and the Bokeh Lights wallpaper, which goes for 36 Pearls or 30 Facebook Credits.
While some would consider 48 Facebook Credits a tough bargain for the Barreleye Fish, the limited Cuttlefish released last week goes for an even steeper 78 Pearls or 66 Facebook Credits. While putting a limited amount of downloads on digital collectibles could be seen as falsifying rarity, how else could Crowdstar create rarity in its pets or fish? Is it fair to only allow so many purchases? Let us know what you think in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Frozen versions of popular desserts that will keep summer going all…
- Things you never knew you could make with puff pastry dough
- Yes, your waist will look extra ‘snatched’ in these paper bag pants fr…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!