Update (10 p.m.): Message from Zynga: "Please note that you MUST enter the other games through the Horseshoe pit window in order to get credit for levelling up or planting/harvesting crops in those other games."
FrontierVille introduces a new game within the game -- Horseshoes. The new buildable Horseshoe pit, now available in the Market (in the *Special* section) costs 2,500 gold coins and 20 wood to get started.
Of course, that's just how you get this new project started -- then you have to build it (which requires 10 energy and 120 wood), and then put on the finishing touches by collecting a handful of materials from friends and other Zynga games.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- 5 latte art TikToks that will inspire you to get fancy with your co…
- I swear by these affordable leg compression sleeves from Amazon to rel…
- This anytime toaster pastry snack is quick and easy: ‘It’s so good’
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!