Why are all of these adorable animals crying? Because they're going to be the next wave of sad cuties that need you to save them in Treasure Isle.
I wanted to pick out one of these that I was really looking forward to saving -- but after I surveyed all of their little faces, I pretty much want to save them all. Guess I can look forward to adding a toucan, elephant, leopard, deer, giraffe, porcupine, panda and unicorn to my island coterie.
There's no additional info on when these animals will start to appear in Treasure Isle, but keep your eyes out for the saddest animals on Earth appearing in your Facebook feed in the near future.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- 5 latte art TikToks that will inspire you to get fancy with your co…
- I swear by these affordable leg compression sleeves from Amazon to rel…
- This anytime toaster pastry snack is quick and easy: ‘It’s so good’
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!