Sheratons to Get Shining New Spas
Shine will be launched at properties around the globe, with a dozen spa openings planned in the next 15 months.
The signature spas are already open at select hotels in China, Vietnam, the Maldives and the Slovak Republic.
Properties in Latin America and North America will start getting the spas in the next few years.
The concept was developed by an in-house Starwood team, but Sheraton is partnering with Germaine De Capucinni as the skincare product provider and on five signature treatments, including massage.
Sheraton says its research shows eight of 10 of its guests are likely to consider using spa services, including male guests.
"With this global roll-out, we plan to make spa a cornerstone of the Sheraton brand experience, one that guests will truly embrace as part of their lifestyle," says Hoyt H. Harper, II, senior vice president for Sheraton.
Shiny materials are being used in the decor of the spas including marble and onyx, high gloss mahogany, polished metal and glass, in a homage to the Shine name.
- Man Convicted for Real 'Snakes on a Plane'[AOL Travel]
- New 'Secret' Site Promises Hotel Discounts[AOL Travel]
- 6 Coolest Southwest Airlines Flight Attendants (Video)[Huffington Post]
- 8 Classic Late Summer Escapes (Photos)[Huffington Post]
- America the Weird: Odd, Wonderful & Unknown U.S. Festivals[National Geographic]
- Top 29 Cities to Live In[AskMen]
Photo, Sheraton Hotels & Resorts