Zynga announced today that PetVille Game Cards are now available in 7-11 stores and GameStop's everywhere. So, what does this mean to you now that Facebook Credits are the primary currency for most Zynga games? Well, no one said anything about Zynga's own game cards.
So don't fret, your Zynga game card promotions shouldn't be going anywhere. And if you like collectibles, grab a PetVille Game Card today and get a free PetVille mascot. You know that weird, blue bunny... thing? Well, he's all yours! If you're confused about how to redeem your free whatchamacallit, join us behind cut for a short how-to.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- This baby’s reaction to bath time gets cuter and cuter
- Those viral ‘peel and reveal’ lip stains are on sale today on Amazon
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree on b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!