Mafia Wars: The fight is on in San Juan for all, thanks to recent patch
As an apology, the Zynga team has awarded everyone a compensation package of 100 victory coins and one piece of Hazard Gear armor (35 Attack, 71 Defense). Could this be part of Zynga's promise to make Mafia Wars better? Find a full list of the changes after the break.
Aside from the San Juan event being open to all, there are a slew of other changes and features added to this release of Mafia Wars. Take a look:
- New Underwater Crates Set
- Added loot drops and fight mastery to the Hit List
- Added loot and boosts to the Vegas Slot Machines
- An in-game fix making Mafia Wars compatible with Google Chrome
- Fixed an issue with populating list of people to fight in Vegas
- Beating a boss in Vegas finally masters a tier
- Players can help out their mob as many times as they want in the San Juan event
- There's now a two-second cooldown timer on attacking a San Juan boss
Finally (drum roll please), the San Juan event has been extended for another three days! While it's obvious this is to give those who couldn't access the event a chance at all the fun, at least those who have had the access but didn't get to do the event have a second chance.
In addition to these announced changes, the ability to send the San Juan event gifts has been reinstated as well to help out those who haven't completed the missions yet. So, get to helping your buddies out!
[Via Mafia Wars Maniac]