Airline Offers Money Back Guarantee
The carrier is calling the promotion, "Try OpenSkies, Love Everything or Pay Nothing," and officials say yes, they are that sure passengers will like the line's premium flight experience. The confidence comes from a recent survey that shows 96.85 percent of OpenSkies passengers would recommend the carrier.
"This finding, and the company's position as an innovative airline that offers the best value for money in business class, served as inspiration to initiate the 'OpenSkies Satisfaction Guarantee' program," the carrier says in a press release.
The money-back guarantee comes at a time when "the airline industry is diminishing its focus on customer service," the niche carrier also points out in the release.
OpenSkies offers transatlantic service to Paris Orly from Newark and Washington Dulles, on Boeing 757s configured with only 84 seats. A dozen of the seats recline to lie-flat beds, while the others have a 140-degree recline.
Fares are from $756 each way from Newark, $840 from Washington. The guarantee applies to flights through Nov. 30.
- Sheratons to Get Shining New Spas[AOL Travel]
- Man Convicted for Real 'Snakes on a Plane'[AOL Travel]
- 6 Coolest Southwest Airlines Flight Attendants (Video)[Huffington Post]
- 8 Classic Late Summer Escapes (Photos)[Huffington Post]
- America the Weird: Odd, Wonderful & Unknown U.S. Festivals[National Geographic]
- Top 29 Cities to Live In[AskMen]