The pointy hatted wizards at the Microsoft FUSE studio have conjured up Team Crossword, a cool mix of a standard crossword puzzle and social gaming staples -- friend invites, chat options and Facebook sharing. If you don't know 25 DOWN you can post that to your Facebook stream and have your friends join you in the game. Still having trouble with the whole puzzle? Share the link via email and your friend can join you in real-time to work on the puzzle.
The interface is not perfect -- It took a while to figure out how to type the answer into the correct box, in the correct direction. Despite that one small quirk, anyone with a knack for crosswords will want to give this new Facebook game a go.
Click here to play Team Crossword Now >
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Upcycle your old dress into a stylish two-piece set
- Frozen versions of popular desserts that will keep summer going all ye…
- Things you never knew you could make with puff pastry dough
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for September 2021