Spilled Tea Causes Plane to Make Emergency Landing
German police say the flight, operated by low cost carrier Ryanair, was en route from Liverpool to Poznan, Poland, when the 56-year-old woman accidentally scalded herself with the tea.
The pilot decided to make an unscheduled landing in Bremen, in northwestern Germany, so she could be treated.
After the passenger was disembarked, the plane continued with its flight. The woman was cared for at the airport and released, police say, and ended up taking a train the rest of the way to Poland.
- Paris Hilton Banned from Wynn Resorts[AOL Travel]
- 6 Coolest Southwest Airlines Flight Attendants (Video)[Huffington Post]
- 8 Classic Late Summer Escapes (Photos)[Huffington Post]
- America the Weird: Odd, Wonderful & Unknown U.S. Festivals[National Geographic]
- Top 29 Cities to Live In[AskMen]
Photo, aromano, flickr