Man Arrested for Pointing Laser Beam at Pilots' Eyes
According to Reuters, the airport's control tower received complaints from three pilots, including crew of Air France and EasyJet flights.
Aviation authorities contacted police, and the man was taken into custody. He was reportedly caught in the act, with laser beam.
Officials say there have been a growing number of such incidents.
An Air France spokeswoman says its pilot was never in any difficulty.
- Thrill Ride a Hit at Singapore Airport[AOL Travel]
- 6 Coolest Southwest Airlines Flight Attendants (Video)[Huffington Post]
- 8 Classic Late Summer Escapes (Photos)[Huffington Post]
- America the Weird: Odd, Wonderful & Unknown U.S. Festivals[National Geographic]
- Top 29 Cities to Live In[AskMen]
Photo, slasher-fun, flickr