Thrill Ride a Hit at Singapore Airport
Thrill-seekers can whiz down a 4-story slide known as Slide@T3
Opened earlier this summer, the ride is located in the Terminal 3 Arrival Hall at the Changi Airport.
It is Singapore's tallest slide, according to airport officials.
Check out the construction and ride experience in the video.
Shrieking is apparently what most people do as they travel at top speeds of more than 19.68 feet per second.
You need to make a purchase at the airport of about $22 to get tokens for two turns down the Slide@T3.
The airport also has a second, one-and-a-half-story slide for those who need to build up to higher speeds. That slide is free.
- Is This the Dumbest Travel Product Ever?[AOL Travel]
- 6 Coolest Southwest Airlines Flight Attendants (Video)[Huffington Post]
- 8 Classic Late Summer Escapes (Photos)[Huffington Post]
- America the Weird: Odd, Wonderful & Unknown U.S. Festivals[National Geographic]
- Top 29 Cities to Live In[AskMen]
Photo, Andy_Mitchell_UK, flickr