The inevitable has happened, Madden 11 football has come to Facebook as Madden NFL Superstars. From the moment Electronic Arts, the owner and publisher of the Madden Football series, purchased Playfish, creators of hugely popular Facebook games Pet Society and My Empire, we wondered if Madden Footbal arrive on Facebook anytime soon. That day has come.
With Madden NFL Superstars Playfish and EA have brought the most popular United States video game property to Facebook. While we've only just begun to start playing the game, we can tell you, there will be no direct football game play. The game will consist of starting a team with a default roster and playing through practices to upgrade your team. There are simulated Football games that are played but team owners will not participate in playing those games directly. The game will be more of an role playing game and similar to the FIFA Superstars game EA released during the World Cup.
Click here to play Madden NFL Superstars
Everything you need to know about Madden on Facebook
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- TikToker reveals how Costco puts sauce on pizza
- FYI, there are a bunch of soft and fluffy UGG slippers on sale for up …
- 4-year-old daughter ‘scares’ mom with her business savviness when she …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!