For me, beloved memories of the 1971 film starring Gene Wilder beat out Tim Burton's 2005 adaptation. But Happy Pets' new Candy Pets Series is enough to satisfy both camps.
Each of the five new pets -- with the exception of the Mini Gummy Bear, which goes for 60 Facebook Credits (or $6 USD) -- cost 50 FB Credits ($5 USD). These are Tiny Candy Cat, Micro Honey Hound, Petite Jelly Parrot, and Little Cinnamon Bunny. To sweeten the pot, each Candy Pet purchase gives you a chance at a Golden Ticket, which instantly gets you a free Giant Willy Iguana!
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- TikToker reveals how Costco puts sauce on pizza
- FYI, there are a bunch of soft and fluffy UGG slippers on sale for up …
- 4-year-old daughter ‘scares’ mom with her business savviness when she …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!