FrontierVille players report that a series of Boosts have started showing up in their in-game Market -- and that they cost a boatload of Horseshoes -- 320 Horseshoes (roughly $30 in real-life cash) for the Fruit Ready boost, the most expensive of the lot.
These boosts haven't shown up in everyone's Market yet, so not sure if these are just in the testing phase or will be rolling out slowly over this week, but here's the list of boosts that have shown up so far:
Fruit Ready Boost
Animal Ready Boost
Fruit Harvest Boost
Wither Protection Boost
We've seen Unwither protection show up in FarmVille for 200 Farm Cash (roughly $45), and it proved to be quite popular. It'd be hard to image that wouldn't be the case with these boosts in FrontierVIlle.
Will FrontierVille boosts be popular? Would YOU shell out that much for a boost?
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Easy and healthy soup recipes that are warming up TikTok
- Only have $100? Grab these boots that are perfect for fall
- Enjoy some sweet nostalgia with these homemade cereal recipes
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!