FarmVille Official Podcast - August 27, 2010
This week's official FarmVille Podcast is hosted by Lexilicious.
Some exciting news featured in this week's podcast includes Nursery Barn expansion and a new feature that will allow farmers to collect XP and coins by helping out on their neighbors farms!
You can listen to the video above, read the podcast summary below, or read the entire transcript provided by Zynga at the bottom of the post.FarmVille Freak Podcast Summary – August 27th 2010
* Constructible building.
* Stores up to 20 Pigs.
* Only one Pigpen per farm.
* To read more details about Pigpens read on FarmVille Freak by clicking here.
Crafting Recipe Mastery
* Gain XP, Coin Rewards, and Crafting Mastery Signs for your farm.
* Do not have to "do anything" to start, just continue making Goods.
* Crafting Mastery is retroactive meaning you will be rewarded for your progress thus far before the release.
* Mastery Signs can be found in your Gift Box.
* To read more details about Crafting Mastery visit our FarmVille Freak Guide by clicking here.
LE Wild West Theme
* New theme released this week.
* More items will be coming next week.
Where do you mobile farm, Photo Contest?
* Win up to 500 FV$ farm cash.
* Ends at 11:59 PM on August 31st 2010.
* Take a picture of yourself playing your FarmVille on your mobile device.
* Visit the FarmVille Mobile Forums (zynga.com) for more details.
Coming Soon to FarmVille
* Nursery Barn expansion will be debuting in the coming weeks.
* Wild West themed Mystery Game.
* More LE Wild West theme.
* Improved neighbor visit. This new feature will allow you to complete functions on your neihgbors' farms, you can harvest their trees, collect from their animals, and plow fallow land. Not only will you be rewarded XP and Coins for helping out on their farm, so will your neighbor. (Similar to neighbor visits on FrontierVille).
Official FarmVille Podcast Transcript click here.
This article originally appeared on FarmVille Freak.