Save $500 on U.S. Virgin Islands Vacation
The "Sizzlin' Sampler" deal applies to travel to St. Thomas, St. John or St. Croix, booked by Oct. 31. The travel period is Sept. 15 to Dec. 15.
The perks of the promotion include a $350 instant credit on each hotel booking of five nights or more. Travelers also receive $50 in shopping, dining and attractions certificates, for a total additional savings of $150.
The package has to be booked through a participating tour operator, and airfare purchase is also required.
Among the participating properties are the Wyndham Sugar Bay Resort & Spa and Marriott Frenchman's Reef in St. Thomas; The Westin St. John Resort & Villas; and The Buccaneer and Divi Carina Bay Resort on St. Croix.
CLICK HERE for more vacation deals
- Aloft and Element Hotels Free Night Promo[AOL Travel]
- Get 'Slimed' and Save On Two Nickelodeon Cruises[AOL Travel]
- Obama Goes for a Swim During Gulf Vacation (Great Photo)[Huffington Post]
- American Tourist Stabbed to Death at Phuket Resort[Huffington Post]
- Top 10 Beach Cities Around the World (Photos)[National Geographic]
Photo courtesy of U.S. Virgin Islands Department of Tourism