It's a little early for Thanksgiving, but looks like a turkey might soon be strutting its stuff around our little piece of wilderness in FrontierVille. Maybe we'll be getting it early so we can fatten it up for a big turkey dinner in a few months or, more likely, feed it and wait for it to drop loot so we can complete a new Turkey Collection.
Above is the full-grown turkey, and you can see what the baby turkey looks like below. Thanks Nikolas!
Note: This is a item that Zynga has not officially released yet, and there is no guarantee that it will actually make its way into FrontierVille.
Gobble Gobble! What do you think about this turkey?Comment
Check out the rest of our Thanksgiving 2010 coverage right here.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- TikToker reveals how Costco puts sauce on pizza
- FYI, there are a bunch of soft and fluffy UGG slippers on sale for up …
- 4-year-old daughter ‘scares’ mom with her business savviness when she …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!