There's s a new way to keep your homestead from getting too cluttered. No, it's not the sassy dames from the BBC's 'How Clean is Your House' or your mommy dearest -- it's a new FrontierVille Storage shed that will hold up to 20 decoration items.
Before you get too excited, you can't just go buy the shed and start storing stuff like you're some kind of squirrel getting prepped for winter. You will actually have to put in some digital elbow grease (figuratively and literally) to get the job done.
To get started, head to the in-game market and purchase the Storage Shed frame. You can find it under the Buildings tab in the Market. The frame costs 20,000 coins and 20 wood, and once you place it on your property, you'll have to spend 10 energy and a total of 100 pieces of wood to whack it.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates jump to their highest since March 2020
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- You have to see the name-brand kitchen items you can snag for cheap…
- Make your living space feel extra fancy with these stylish marble deco…
- Massive steal! These chunky-sole leather Chelsea boots are on sale for…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!