Cruise To See Fall Foliage from $429
The Italian line is also offering a three-category room upgrade on the sailings -- from inside cabin to ocean view, ocean view to balcony, or balcony to balcony superior.
The 6- to 14-night cruises are from New York or Quebec City on the 2,550-passenger MSC Poesia, and are in September and October.
For the discounted prices, you need to book by the end of August.
Itineraries include a 10-night "Dazzling Fall Foliage" cruise roundtrip from New York, Sept. 22, that visits Sydney, Nova Scotia; Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island; Quebec City; Halifax, Nova Scotia; and Newport, Rhode Island. It's priced from $699.
A weeklong "Scenic Splendors of Fall" cruise from New York to Quebec City, Oct. 2, is priced from $429. The cruise visits Halifax, Nova Scotia; Charlottetown; and Corner Brook, Newfoundland; and includes an overnight in Quebec City.
Check out more cruise deals here
- New Fee for Front-Row Seats on American[AOL Travel]
- Paris Hilton Wants to Open Her Own Hotels[AOL Travel]
- Obama Goes for a Swim During Gulf Vacation (Great Photo)[Huffington Post]
- American Tourist Stabbed to Death at Phuket Resort[Huffington Post]
- Top 10 Beach Cities Around the World (Photos)[National Geographic]
Photo courtesy of MSC Cruises