FarmVille's evil twin, FarmVillain has had a troubled start from the beginning. The parody app designed to give frustrated Facebookers a way to strike back at FarmVille spam was almost banned from the social network for its crude humor. Three times. Then the app was rejected three more times from the iTunes App store.
It looks like the fourth time's the charm, however, as FarmVillain finally makes its debut on the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. The app costs 99 cents, and if you're tired of seeing friends' endless FarmVille gifting requests (or even if you're not), you can zing 'em back by posting the funny, and often crass, farm-bashing messages on their Facebook Wall. Two of my personal faves are below:
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- ‘To the boy who doesn’t let anything get him down’: Mom honors Disa…
- Nordstrom shoppers are raving about how well these white pants fit: ‘I…
- These are the 25 fashion and beauty deals you don’t want to miss at Am…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!