Jambool, creator of the Social Gold virtual currency platform, have officially announced that they have been acquired by Google, which confirms rumors that were circulating earlier this week.
The two Jambool founders positively gushed about the merger on the company's official blog and created an FAQ for existing customers. They also recast the Social Gold logo to look like the Google logo -- isn't that cute?
Google's still staying hush-hush on its plans for Social Gold and its rumored 'Google Me' social network. If you follow the money trail, however, all signs seem to be pointing somewhere in that direction.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 1.99% APR (15 yr)
- Need Cash for Your Fixer Upper? Use Your Home's Equity!
- Experts Recommend Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Drunk Elephant’s new liquid ‘blush drops’ give you that quintessent…
- In honor of Father’s Day, dads open up about their journeys to fatherh…
- Mom cuts up game board boxes for ultimate storage hack: ‘I ordered the…
- Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- You Could Earn 100K Points With This Astonishing Travel Card
- Get Financially Fit with these Credit Cards