FrontierVille Big Homestand land expansion finally arrives
Your wilderness is about to grow and multiply with the first-ever expansion in FrontierVille. Unlike land expansions in FarmVille, where you simply spend coins to gain more land, virtual pioneers will have to complete a series of five quests and pay 5,000 coins to extend their property lines (and make room for all of those buildings you need to complete your budding pioneer township).
To get started with the new expansion, head to the Market to buy the Expansion Quest (you can find it under the *Specials* tab in the Market). Buy it for 5,000 coins, which will activate the quests you'll need to complete to earn the expansion.
To give you an idea of what's ahead, see all five missions below and what exactly you'll need to do to complete the missions.
GOAL: Homestead Expansion Part 1
Time to Start Staking Claims
It's gettin' to be time to expand your land, but there's lots that needs to be done first. For starters, we'll be needin' wood and other supplies. Go out and get them all
1. Have 200 Wood (Fulfilling this mission will consume 200 Wood)
2. Purchase One Lumber Cart
3. Collect One Axe (Fulfilling this mission will consume the Axe too)
Gather wood chopping trees.
Lumber Cart can be found in the market.
Axe is part of the Oak Tree collection.
ProTip: If you've previously collected 200 wood and an axe (and if you've been playing a while, it's likely you've already done this), you will only need to buy the lumbert cart in the market for 3,500 coins and 25 wood. Goal finito.
GOAL: Homestead Expansion Part 2
- Visit Ten Neighbors
- Collect Ten Survey Authorizations (Fulfilling this mission will consume the Authorizations)
- Clear Ten Neighbor Debris
- Debris are items such as Grass, thorns, rocks, and wildflowers
- Ask your friends to send Survey Authorizations by clicking the "Ask" button.
You can get Survey Authorizations by posting on your Facebook Wall. Only three friends can reply each time you post a Survey request, but you can also collect them from your friend feed.
GOAL: Homestead Expansion Part 3
- Get 10 Map Coordinates (Fulfilling this mission will consume the Map Coordinates)
- Chop 20 Neighbor Trees
- Craft Four Planks
Click on "Ask" button to request Map Coordinates from neighbors
Construct Planks in Covered Wagons.
(The coordinates and planks will be deducted once you've completed this mission.)
GOAL: Homestead Expansion Part 4
- Lay Ten Stone Borders (giftable)
- Lay Six Flowerbeds (giftable)
- Place Four Log Benches
Reward : Unlocked Land Office
GOAL: Homestead Expansion Part 5
- Finish the Land Office (requires 19 whacks - 5 wood each- + 8 of each building material)
- Craft One Cartographers Tool (requires 25 wood and 3 tools)
- Craft One Land Grant (requires 100,000 gold and 15 cloth)
Once you complete the fifth goal, you'll be the proud owner of a new Big Homestead. Treat your pioneer family to a picnic to celebrate.
Is the new Big Homestead big enough for your pioneer town? Need people to send you Map Coodinates and Survey Authorizations? Leave a note in the comments below.