The next installment of the FarmVille official podcast (FOP, for short) has arrived, and this week's show is mostly focused on explaining the new Garage feature that will be slowly rolling out to farmers over the next few days -- or maybe weeks -- if previous slow roll-outs were any indication of timing. FarmVille Community Manager Lexi 'Lexilicious' Smith gives a good overview of how the garages work, though I wish she would discuss how the leveling up works if you already own a Hotrod tractor. Even so, it's still worth a listen.
Every week, the FOP highlights a few user-submitted questions, and this week's targets missing Wandering Stallions and the seeming lack of Bushels dropping in the game. Here are the answers to these questions, respectively:
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Today only, this best-selling air purifier is more than $100 off on…
- Indulge your inner Francophile with these yummy galette recipes
- 5 warm and toasty drinks for a cozy cocktail hour
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!