Google bought SuperPoke! Pets creator Slide this week, fueling more rumors of their impending social/gaming network.
Watercooler games got a new name, Kabam, and a new focus on "deeper" Facebook games this week.
Zynga's games still have a boatload of players.
Rumor has it that troubled social network Bebo may be making a gaming-fueled comeback.
A new service lets people buy Facebook Credits from their local 7-Eleven, and they're giving away freebies to new customers.
Nielsen reported this week that online games are now more popular than reading e-mail.
On the lighter side, What does this mean?
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- If you hate bikinis, these best-selling swim shorts on Amazon are o…
- Here are 5 plus-size mini skirts to complete your Cher Horowitz look t…
- 10 timeless boots and booties to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- You Could Earn 70K Miles with this Top Travel Card
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card