FarmVille just posted an update and some farmers will start to see a new garage feature, which will allow you to store and upgrade your vehicles. This new feature will be rolling out slowly (though we're now sure how slowly) to everyone over the next few days (or weeks?), and it will be a buildable -- like the Horse Stable, ets, so you'll get a frame and then collect materials from friends to raise the roof on your new storage unit.
LEARN MORE: READ FARMVILLE GARAGE: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
If you have pictures of the new Garage, send them to me at email@example.com, and I will post them here.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Conceal and highlight like a pro with this tutorial
- 5 pretty fall dresses to wear with your favorite boots
- Ring camera captures Dad’s hilariously panicked reaction to loud thund…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!