In what might be the most awesome social gaming publicity stunt ever, Zynga reps will be blowing up a real-life armored truck once 10 million players visit the recently launched Mafia Wars Vegas.
Right now the visitor count is around 2.8 million -- and growing every second -- so I'll take a gander that the big 'splosion will take place in the next day or so. And, of course, you'll be able to watch the truck turn into cinder on mafiawars.com. Take that, Michael Bay.
In addition to exploding trucks, Zynga is also pimping Mafia Wars Vegas by giving away 10 iPads every week and handing out $25,000 to one lucky players. You can enter to win the big prize by simply playing the Mafia Wars expansion, and you get an additional entry to win for each member of your Mafia that also visits Vegas.
Now if you will 'scuze me, I'm headed to Mafia Wars Vegas -- I'm ready to see that truck burn.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Today only, this best-selling air purifier is more than $100 off on…
- Indulge your inner Francophile with these yummy galette recipes
- 5 warm and toasty drinks for a cozy cocktail hour
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!