Mary was seeking a position in retail sales. Her experience working in a luxury retail environment and her ability to overcome objections to close a sale and exceed company expectations for sales performance was emphasized to position her as a top contributor in her field.
A competency section was used to match her qualifications to the typical requirements for retail store positions. This resume was submitted by Geoff Coon, Founder, Owner, and President of Resume Platform.
123 W. Portland St. ♦ Phoenix, AZ 85007 ♦ (602) 555-5555 ♦ email@example.com
Experienced & Professional Salesperson
High-End Retail Sales / Premiere Clientele & Account Management
Highly successful salesperson with vast experience in all areas of consumer retail sales. Expertise gained from working in different sales environments, ranging from financial services to high-end fashion. Experience in client management earned by working up through the numerous levels of clientele, and taking knowledge and new techniques away from every situation. Unparalleled ability to secure company provided financing for clients on a range of purchases.
|Clientele Management||Sales Closing Tactics||Goal Realization|
|Negotiation Strategies||Account Development||Product Awareness|
BURBERRY – Scottsdale, AZ, 2007 – 2009
High Fashion Sales Representative and Shoe Specialist
An internationally recognized luxury brand with a worldwide distribution network and annual sales of £1.2 billion.
Developed and managed a client roster for each product in the store. Directly managed all aspects of shoe sales in the store, including but not limited to inventory, instructing associates on sales tactics and exceeding store bonus quotas.
- $560,000 annual sales average maintained by developing a client database and initiating continued business with the company.
- 8% annual increase in shoe sales seen store shortly after accepting the position by coaching fellow associates on proven sales, networking and closing strategies.
- 100% score achieved on Burberry Secret Shopper event; the first perfect store in the entire history of the store.
MACY'S WEST – Tucson, AZ, 2005 – 2007
Commissioned Sales Associate
One of the largest consumer retail outlets in the United States, with annual sales of approximately $24.8 billion.
Operated in the Women's Shoes division, successfully turning uncertain clients into firm purchases. Regularly persuaded clients to make a purchases with both cash and financing, while still maintaining highest level of overall client satisfaction.
- $260,000 in annual sales averaged by having the ability to close a sale regardless of situation or circumstance.
- Led all associates in credit account production for the area, as well as in pre-sale numbers on a regular basis.
- Continued to maintain a professional appearance and exude leadership in every setting by coaching team members on useful sales techniques.
Education & Awards
|The University of Arizona||Partial Completion|
|Associate of the Year:||Overall Credit Penetration – 2006||Overall Region – 2006|
|Associate of the Month:||Department – September 2005, July 2006||Overall Store – July 2006|
|Credit Rookie of the Season:||Fall 2005|
|Men's Outerwear Specialist, Bonus Goal:||4th Quarter 2008|